We are here for you
+49 (0) 721 663 823 - 0
email@example.com Team Automotive Europe
+49 (0) 721 663 823 - 0
firstname.lastname@example.org Team Industry Europe
Automotive & Industry China
+86 755 210 53744
email@example.com Automotive & Industry China
AUTOMOTIVE & INDUSTRY USA
+1 847 593 945
firstname.lastname@example.org AUTOMOTIVE & INDUSTRIE USA
+49 (0) 721 663 823 - 26
email@example.com HR / Career
Will you soon be a new face here with us?
It's great that you've come here because that could mean you want to be an active part of Decor-Technik Group. Motivated employees are the driving force and engine of every successful company. We offer you exciting new challenges: Our world of work is as diverse and multifaceted as the people who shape it every day.
Family-owned Decor-Technik Group is a modern, international company. We provide a safe environment in a family climate that focuses on human values. Our expertise is developing and distributing emblems and decorative components for well-known customers of the automotive branch and industry. As a strong partner, we accompany you from product development to delivering finished products.
Are you committed, motivated and ready to master new challenges? Do you exhibit dedication, commitment and are you an active solution finder? Do you want to develop your career or start an international career? Perhaps we will soon be your new employer.
Full-time weekly hours 37 h for DT metronic GmbH, starting as soon as possible.
- Develop/expand a new/existing customer base (new customers and project acquisition) and maintain and serve existing customers
- Managing customer and supplier projects, from inquiry to series production
- Technical support for the project team
- Close collaboration with the interdisciplinary project team
- Travel (Germany / Europe)
- Successfully completed technical degree or training program
- Interest in sales
- Min. three years professional experience in international technical sales beneficial
- Confident demeanor and commitment, as well as structured and goal-oriented working methods
- Good business fluency in German and English
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally, class B driver’s license is required.
- Confident in working with MS Office
- The ability to work well on a team and good communication skills
- Can-do mentality, self-starter
What you can expect from us
- A corporate culture characterized by short decision-making pathways, flat hierarchies and open dialog.
We value a team focus and personal initiative!
- Diverse and varied work, with opportunities for continued training and personal development.
- Social benefits such as health insurance and retirement pension.
We look forward to receive your full application dossier.
Do you want a challenge?
It's in your hands! Start your training with us as:
Training in business for wholesale and foreign trade (focus on foreign trade)
Who we are
The Decor-Technik Group specialises in the development and sale of decorative and electromechanical elements.
After more than 25 years in this branch, the DT Group with its subsidiaries is a recognised and strong partner of the industry.
We cover the entire procurement cycle, from product development and sampling through to series production and the creation of a suitable logistics concept.
- DT metronic GmbH
Development and distribution of decorative and electromechanical elements for the automotive industry
- Decor-Technik GmbH
Development and distribution of decorative elements for the furniture, audio and optical industries as well as mechanical components for various industrial sectors.
- DT metronic, Inc.
- Our location in the USA
- DT metronic Shenzhen Co., Ltd.
Our location in China
What's expecting me?
- 2 or 2.5-year training as a wholesale and foreign trade businessman or woman (focus on foreign trade)
- Varied tasks such as worldwide customer service, contact to suppliers in Asia, quality control and much more...
- Cooperation in our local office in Chicago (USA)
- Visit of our production facilities in Asia (China / Taiwan)
- Some projects for apprentices (e.g. organisation of employee surveys, etc.)
What do I bring?
- Abitur or BK2
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Dedication, commitment and enjoyment of learning
- Team spirit, reliability and open-mindedness
We are looking forward to your application!
Then simply get to know us and the training environment better during an internship.