We are here for you
+49 (0) 721 663 823 - 0
firstname.lastname@example.org Team Automotive Europe
+49 (0) 721 663 823 - 0
email@example.com Team Industry Europe
AUTOMOTIVE & INDUSTRY USA
+1 847 593 945
firstname.lastname@example.org AUTOMOTIVE & INDUSTRY USA
+49 (0) 721 663 823 - 26
email@example.com HR / Career
Will you soon be a new face here with us?
It's great that you've come here because that could mean you want to be an active part of Decor-Technik Group. Motivated employees are the driving force and engine of every successful company. We offer you exciting new challenges: Our world of work is as diverse and multifaceted as the people who shape it every day.
Family-owned Decor-Technik Group is a modern, international company. We provide a safe environment in a family climate that focuses on human values. Our expertise is developing and distributing emblems and decorative components for well-known customers of the automotive branch and industry. As a strong partner, we accompany you from product development to delivering finished products.
34-hour week... with full pay!
Everyone is talking about it, we just do it! In 2022, we introduced the 34-hour week with 4 working days. And with complete success. Because it proves true what studies have long established: The benefits are unbeatable. Less stress with the same level of performance!
After the digitalization push in the Corona crisis, we drew the right conclusions - and entirely in the interests of our employees. With the 4-day week, all colleagues have the opportunity to perfectly combine work and private life. More time for hobbies, family or friends, whether in the office or in the home office. We live flexibility and put everything into the satisfaction of our employees. Get a picture for yourself: We look forward to receiving your application!
Are you committed, motivated and ready to master new challenges? Do you exhibit dedication, commitment and are you an active solution finder? Do you want to develop your career or start an international career? Perhaps we will soon be your new employer.
Full-time weekly hours 34 h for DT metronic GmbH, starting as soon as possible.
- Develop/expand a new/existing customer base (new customers and project acquisition) and maintain and serve existing customers
- Managing customer and supplier projects, from inquiry to series production
- Technical support for the project team
- Close collaboration with the interdisciplinary project team
- Travel (Germany / Europe)
- Successfully completed technical degree or training program
- Interest in sales
- Min. three years professional experience in international technical sales beneficial
- Confident demeanor and commitment, as well as structured and goal-oriented working methods
- Good business fluency in German and English
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally, class B driver’s license is required.
- Confident in working with MS Office
- The ability to work well on a team and good communication skills
- Can-do mentality, self-starter
What you can expect from us
- A corporate culture characterized by short decision-making pathways, flat hierarchies and open dialog.
We value a team focus and personal initiative!
- Diverse and varied work, with opportunities for continued training and personal development.
- Social benefits such as health insurance and retirement pension.
We look forward to receive your full application dossier.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU:
We at Decor-Technik Group are experts when it comes to the development and distribution of emblems and decorative components for the automotive and industrial sectors and decorative components for the automotive and industrial sectors. Worldwide!
Are you looking for a strong company from the region that can also be your gateway to the world?
Welcome to our company, this is the right place for you. We will train you and show you how business works around the world, around the globe. USA, China or Taiwan: With us you can make the career you have always dreamed of.
All you need is:
A good command of English and at least a secondary school certificate. Even better would be High School!
And that's what's waiting for you:
- Worldwide customer service, contact with suppliers in Asia, quality control and much more:
It won't be boring with us!
- You will have the opportunity to work in our office in Chicago (USA) or to visit our
production facilities in China and Taiwan:
With us you will get to know the world!
- As a trainee you will implement your own projects, for example writing our company newsletter:
Your ideas are in demand with us!
What else you need to know:
- After completing your apprenticeship with us, you will still be free to choose your career path:
Purchasing, project management, quality assurance - all doors are open to you!
- The apprenticeship usually lasts three years, but can be shortened to up to two years based on your previous education.
Your professional life couldn't get off to a better start!
We think you've come to the right place! Make up your own mind and apply now!